Sunday, April 15, 2012


Good morning all just a short post to let everyone know what I've been up to. I enjoy staying home being a house wife so in order to do that sometimes you have to do a few things to make a little extra money so this is what I've been up to the last few days. I have a booth at the Trash and Treasures sale.
This is a table I had to just take a picture and walk away. " I'm here to make money not spend it"


 These lovely ladies have some beautiful dishes on there tables. I just have to keep reminding myself I am here to make money not spend it(smile)

Beautiful old furniture


My sister-in-law and her sister raising money for a trip to Spain
 I really enjoy the sales, you get to meet so many interesting people as well as visit with a lot of old friends. I've been lucky enough this weekend to do that plus make a little money too(smile)

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Be watching tomorrow I've been asked to do a post on making liquid hand soap.    

Have a good Day!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The rack my sister-in law is holding I think she sold it for $5. I don't have the heart to tell her I saw one just like it at an antique store last weekend for $50.

    ReplyDelete