Thursday, December 27, 2012

LET IT SNOW!!!

The Mountain in front of my house(It's snowing hard)

Yes it's snowing hard just like the weatherman said it would, and I'm enjoying it just like I said I would. This is a picture of the ski area taken from my front yard. Yes there are skiers up there you can here them but you can't see them because it's snowing so hard. You can't even see the mountain

THE POND ON MY WAY DOWN TO CHECK ON THE ANIMALS

The turkeys are all in out of the wind and the cold.

 


Now that the animals are in from the storm come inside and see a few of my favorite things. First is one of my many sets of China. This is actually my Great Grandmothers pattern which my grandmother has in her home. My mother and I came across this set at an antique store in Va Beach. I couldn't bring myself to spend the money, but three months later they arrived in the mail for my birthday. "Thank you Mom"

A Santa Pitcher and mugs I purchased at an auction





This is a punch bowl a very good friend gave me. It gets used a lot

Now I'm all settled in the laundry is going, the floors are scrubbed. Time to sit down and enjoy being snowed in because it's not looking like it's going to let up anytime soon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

        Hugs

       Janice

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janice.. So nice to see your post on my google reader.. smile..
    So love those dishes.. I have seen them before but not such a large set.. Dishes are my weakness..
    Glad you had a good Christmas day..
    Take care in this storm.. The wind is sure blowing here..
    God bless my friend..

    ReplyDelete