Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Fall Is Just Around The Corner

Good afternoon. Well the evenings are getting cool and the leaves are starting to change. Summer is slowly coming to an end, even though I hate to see it end (So do the dogs) I do love fall. Our leaves are beautiful here the end of Sept, and all the pumpkins and fall decor. The smell of the wood stove on a cold evening. I guess I can let go of summer.(grin)


Otis enjoying maybe the last weekend at the lake
Soon they'll be playing in snow instead of water

Some more of my canning

My canning is also coming to an end. I still have hot pepper jelly to do, applesauce, canned apples and apple jelly. This picture is just one week. I have that much more again already put away.

What is fall to you?

Julie over at "Ourlittleredsaltbox" is having a fall giveaway. I just love all the prim things she makes, so stop on by and tell her your favorite thing about fall to get your name in for her drawing.

                                  Hugs

                                        Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment