Monday, July 23, 2012

                               Summer Is Busy

Good evening ladies. We've had a wonderful summer in Northern Maine, with temps in the 70's and 80's. 

It's been a busy summer with my grandparents moving home from Florida. I start my days out going to get there breakfast, then preparing there lunch and supper. This usually consumes my mornings.

This week my Uncles garden is ready for picking so I've started with peas and green beans. I've dug out the canning jars and canner. I'm now praying for rain tomorrow so I can stay inside and start canning(smile)

Also next week is our local fair so I've been preparing my entries of canning and baking. Keeping my fingers crossed for a few ribbons to add to my collection.

Well ladies another day is coming to an end just wanted to write a little post to let you know I have not forgotten you. Hope you are all having a wonderful summer.

                                                    Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment