Thursday, May 31, 2012

                         The Turkeys Have A New Home


Turkeys in the kennel three weeks ago

Good evening everyone. Sorry you haven't heard from me in a few days, I've been so busy can't imagine how I'd ever work a full time job.

We were away for four days last weekend, and I'm very thankful for wonderful friends who will take care of the animals while I'm away. They get to keep all the eggs and in return the hens get fed. The night we came home it was dark, raining and cold. I opened the front door and it hit me!! Am I in my house or am I in a barn? The smell of the turkeys was so strong and I was so tired!! My husband was so not pleased. It's time. The turkeys are to big for the kennel and they need to be out of the basement.

new mini home

Today the turkeys moved out of my house and into there new mini home.

Turkeys all settled in for the night
They've grown

If the turkeys keep growing like this they'll need  a bigger house or maybe the next house will be the freezer.(smile)

Hope you all have a wonderful evening.

                                                Hugs

                                               Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment