Wednesday, May 23, 2012

                                  A SIMPLE DAY










Dandelions, they can be so annoying but they can be beautiful.


I love old houses

Good evening everyone this is a simple post for a simple day. I did pick some rhubarb today and I made some jam. However leading up to this point all I did was go out for a ride and took a few pictures so here they are.

This one has an interesting history. Its where I lived almost 30 years ago when I first got married. It looked a little better than(smile) at 18 it was as good as a million dollar home.
The windmills 

The back side of the mountain
Another old house
Back to Home Sweet Home
Jam all made





Well there's my simple day wrapped up. Tomorrow is suppose to be nice all day so I will be outside in the gardens and mowing. Hope every one has a wonderful evening.

                                          Hugs

                                                Janice

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Hey, come get more rhubarb. Did you dig some up? It doesn't take a lot and you'll have your own huge patch. I'm making apple blossom jelly today and freezing fiddleheads. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie as you can tell by the pictures I was at your house yesterday but I got my rhubarb behind the mountain. Bev said he'd dig me up some next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice.. The pics are lovely.. I love old houses, too..
    Is your jam strawberry rhubarb or raspberry?
    Your house looks so nice..
    Blessings..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faye I made raspberry. I had 4 gallons left in the freezer from last summer, good chance to use some. We love the jam.

    ReplyDelete