Monday, May 14, 2012

                                 Monday Morning

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone had a great weekend and Mothers Day. We're having another cool wet day today I'm beginning to think I'll be keeping a wood fire all summer.

I don't like to rush on Mondays I work my way slowly into the week. This is one of the wonderful things about staying home, no one to answer to myself.(smile) maybe it's not really that way.

I got up this morning and got the coops cleaned early. I have to go this morning and pick up my Mothers Day gift my husband bought me. A new SUV.(well new to me) I'm so excited it's been five years since I've had a vehicle of my own. We have 2 work trucks, and my son has 2 vehicles so I've always had something to drive just not something of my own. 

Then I have to spend the rest of the day getting the house cleaned and dinner ready for my mother-in-laws birthday tonight. Our menu will be.

                        Meatloaf-Beef from a local farmer

                         Baked potato-local farmer

                         fiddleheads-free in the woods

I'm also taking her favorite store bought donut holes and dipping them in chocolate.

So that is My Monday summed up, maybe Tuesday will be more interesting.

Hope you all have a great day.

                                                  Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment